We know that kids love to have fun! At Great Grins Children’s Dentistry, our office is filled with toys, books, and games for children to have an enjoyable and relaxed visit. We’ve even heard that sometimes, they don’t want to leave our office! The fun doesn’t have to end with us, though. Here are some educational websites, teeth coloring pages, and books that will keep children entertained all day long. This can also help them prepare for dentist visits!
Color Pages: Need Links From Client
Kids Dental Books
Does your child love to read? Dental books are a good way to prepare your child for a first visit! In addition, they help them learn what to expect. Review fun books with them so that they understand the importance of dental health. Below is a list of books that we love!
- “Show Me Your Smile!: A Visit to the Dentist” By Christine Ricci (Simon Spotlight, 2005)
- “Bear’s Loose Tooth” By Karma Wilson and Jane Chapman (Margaret K. McElderry Books, 2011)
- “The Tooth Book” By Dr. Seuss (Random House, 2000)
- “The Night Before The Tooth Fairy” By Natasha Wing (Grosset and Dunlap, 2003)
- “I Know Why I Brush My Teeth” By Kate Rowan (Walker Books, Ltd., 2000)
- “Open Wide: Tooth School Inside” By Laurie Keller (Owlet Paperbacks, 2003)
- “The Magic School Bus and the Missing Tooth” By Jeanette Lane (Cartwheel Books, 2007)
- “Little Bear Brushes His Teeth” By Jutta Langreuter/Vera Sobat (Millbrook Press, 1997)
- “The Berenstain Bears Visit the Dentist” By Stan and Jan Berenstain (Random House, 1981)
- “The Berenstain Bears And The Tooth Fairy” By Jan Berenstain and Mike Berenstain (HarperCollins, 2012)
- “Arthur Tricks the Tooth Fairy” By Marc Brown (Random House, 1998)
Great Grins Tooth Fairy
If your child likes the activities on this page, consider inviting our tooth fairy to their school or play group! The Great Grins Tooth Fairy reads books and also plays fun games with children. Call us at (520) 800-8878 or email email@example.com to learn more!